Thursday, August 11, 2016

My Anniversary

August 11th, my 13th year clean anniversary, in 4 months I will be 50.
In 17 days I have to make decision, to cut my automatic payments for my utilities and wait till the 3rd of September when I get my Social Security and hit the road, I have started a new website on a free host, Wix.
If you want to help me, buy a t-shirt, tell your friends to buy a t-shirt and if I do end up on the streets, unless I die homeless, I will be back, I have spent to long pursuing my dream, I have put way, way to much into my music and writing to just to walk away, so if what ever powers that be think anything short of death is going to stop me from finishing what I started almost 45 years ago, they better come big or go home cause I will not give up on what I have wanted since I was 5 and I have suffered through a lot worse than being homeless and never lost the drive to finish what I started.
Buy a t-shirt, tell your friends to buy a t-shirt and help me

 Buy a t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment