Thursday, September 15, 2016

Are You a Psycho Cowgirl?

I'm looking for someone that knows they got the power in their hands, I'm looking for somebody that can turn shit into gold, I'm looking for somebody that never knows when to quit.

Are you a psycho cowgirl? Come with me around the world, we'll bring them to their knees.

I'm looking for someone that can bring machine gun thunder, I'm looking for someone that can make that mother fucker scream, I'm looking for someone that spends life in a dream, I'm looking for somebody that doesn't want to live for today, but is ready for immortality, I'm looking for somebody that wants to live forever. Are you a psycho cowgirl? Join the Wicced One's band of psycho outlaws. We'll make rock-n-roll spit demons in the eye, break all the rules in hell, we'll rock 'em all till their psycho like us.

Are you a psycho cowgirl? Come with me, we'll set heaven on fire and burn that bitch to the ground, we'll raise hell, we'll show people rock-n-roll again, so saddle up and let's ride. Are you a psycho cowgirl?

No comments:

Post a Comment