Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Memories Are Killing Me

I don't know why I'm crying, I don't know why I cain't find a reason to laugh, so I look in the mirror and I see just one more empty bottle. These memories are killing me.

I don't ask no help from above, I don't need no help from below, I got here alone, in the end I know it's me alone, lying in this coffin, don't you bury me with these memories cause I know, I know it's these memories that are killing me.

Turn off the light, say goodnight, cause ya know I haven't had one in such a long, long time. Kiss me goodbye cause ya know it's just another memory, kill me, cain't you see, memories are killing me.

One candle for the good times. One candle for the laughter I have known. One candle to turn these memories into golden sunshine shining down on me. One candle to free me from these memories that are killing me. Now blow out the candles and give me a smile, so I know I really ain't alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment