Thursday, September 29, 2016

Rock-n-Roll Witch

Look out, I'm running hot, I got the magic you've been looking for, cain't you see, I ain't no woman you've ever known, mess with me and you're rolling the dice, rock you to hell, rock you to paradise. I'm the rock-n-roll witch.

I'm moving in sound, I'm the rock-n-roll witch, I'll rock you to hell, and roll you to paradise, play with me, you're rolling the dice. I'm raising the forces of heaven and hell, I'm calling all the demons, so get off the stage, burn every last page. I'm the rock-n-roll witch and I'm gonna send you to rock-n-roll oblivion.

Sell the farm, hit the bricks and get out of town, I got trouble on my mind and my sights are set on you, so put out the lights and hold your breath, tonight is gonna be the night, I'm gonna rock you to hell, roll you to paradise, keep playing with me, you're rolling the dice. I'm the rock-n-roll witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment