Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Letter of intent


This is a letter of intent

What the intent is I have no clue, if I could reach thousands of people then I suppose a plea of help, if it reaches no one than another failed attempt on my part to prove that people care and most importantly that I utterly failed to support myself.You see my dreams have collapsed in my hands and have fallen apart, my heart is rent in two as I gaze upon the double edge sword that is my recovery from addiction, on one side it was good and brought the things I cherished most in my life back to me, on the other side, things of my personality that should have been kept have been put to sleep, I have suffered and lost so much these last thirteen years the only way I have survived is by trying to convince myself I am strong enough to take anything life throws at me, keeping so busy that all I have time to think about is business, but that business is a failure and I have to face it.So I face and confront that which I have not, this becomes my last failure or greatest triumph, though I admit I believe it will end in great tragedy and I will slip of into oblivion just like so many thousands of faceless people do.So maybe the intent is goodbye, a silent goodbye that falls on no ears.I am Reverend Sarah Schultheiss, I have recorded and released music under my own label, I created designer t-shirts showcasing my own art, I have created a philosophy that I rededicated myself to, I have written four books and am working on fifth, I created and built my own guitar but none of that matters because it was wasted energy, guess I just finally lost all that fight in me that used to be so abundant.   

No comments:

Post a Comment